Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mystery Monday #3 Finished


We finished up the third installment of Mystery Mondays from the This & That blog.  Another fun one!  Each Monday a new step is released.  The steps are very short, which is perfect because I have so many things in progress right now.  Above is the one I completed - all from stash!  I'll have something to count out this Sunday!  I chose a large autumn leaf print as my focus fabric and chose the other colors from there.

I've been doing these mystery projects with my friend Lori.  She's in my Monday night quilting class, so it works out perfectly!  I print the clues and bring them to class that very day.  We were putting our final stiches in the border at the same time.  Below is Lori's version.  She chose a wonderful Spring daisy print for her focus fabric.  Now all we need is a Summer and Winter version and we'll have the year covered!

No comments: