Monday, December 15, 2014

Design Wall Monday 12/15/14


I was able to do a good bit of sewing yesterday.  This one is coming along nicely - just need to add a couple of borders and the top will be done.  It was very easy and so far, all from stash.  I'll have to audition some outer borders (after another red border).  I already have fabrics pulled for another one in florals.  It will look very different, hopefully more feminine.  However, I'm not sure if I'll get to that one any time soon.

It's finally been raining here in the bay area.  It's a nice relief from the drought we've had all year, but the timing is not great!  I'm expecting packages to be delivered for Christmas presents and they'll get soaked outside our door.  I'll try running home at lunchtime and hopefully rescue them if they are delivered already.  Oh why didn't I have them delivered to my work address???

Be sure to check out what everyone else has on their Design Walls today on Judy L's blog!!

4 comments:

Churn Dash said...

That is a very eye-catching quilt top. It looks great!

Helen

Ramona said...

What a great design! Even though it's easy, it's so striking. Lovely.

Bonnie said...

I've not seen those blocks with the strip I between. What a difference that makes. This top looks great!

Robin said...

I dig it! Very graphic-- and what's not to love about blue and red? Can't wait to see how it looks with some borders. :)