Monday, July 27, 2015

Design Wall Monday 07/27/15


I had a busy week last week, and only got one block finished for the Farm Girl Vintage sew along.  That keeps me up to date, but I have two blocks to make before next Friday.  Below is the block I made, Kitchen Window.


To get a sense of the scale of the blocks, I took a picture next to my rotary cutter.  They are all 6 1/2" at this point (6" finished).  I think we're about half way done now.  I did also cut out some pieces for another quilt that I'm starting for class.  Gotta get busy!!


Be sure to check out what Judy L's blog to see what is on everyone's design walls today.

4 comments:

Robin said...

It just keeps getting better and better! What a fun quilt! I love sampler-style quilts... it never gets boring when every block is different. :)

Robin said...

It just keeps getting better and better! What a fun quilt! I love sampler-style quilts... it never gets boring when every block is different. :)

Ramona said...

Your blocks put a big smile on my face. They are so fun and cheery! Love your fabrics.

Dar said...

Lots of fun blocks on your design wall this week.