Monday, March 14, 2016

Design Wall Monday 03/14/16


I've been having trouble getting motivated to sew lately.  I decided to put my Farm Girl Vintage blocks back up on the wall.  Only four blocks to go!  I still need to make that darn strawberry block.  I found the pieces that I had already cut out for it, so I'll be working on that soon.  I also cut out all the pieces for the Barn Cat block, which is what I'll be working on in class tonight.  The next Crossroads block will be out tomorrow and then I'll be working on that one. Slowly but surely I'll start sewing again.

Be sure to check out Judy L's blog to see what everyone is working on today. Also linking up with Let's Bee Social and Quilt Story later this week.

3 comments:

Teaquilts said...

I love your project. The colors are so pretty.

Julie said...

I love the colors you used! Beautiful! I only have 3 blocks done, but plan on working on them at a retreat in April.

Turid said...

Beautiful blocks.