Monday, April 11, 2016

Design Wall Monday 04/11/16


No change to my Design Wall today.  It has remained unchanged for two weeks now.  I hope to get some sewing done this week so I have something to share next week!  I managed to make four half-square triangle units, but couldn't manage to put together the block they were part of.  Oh well.  At least I can get inspired by other people's design walls!

Be sure to check out Judy L's blog to see what everyone is working on today. Also check out Quilt Story on Tuesday and Let's Bee Social on Wednesday.  Let's Bee Social is the link-up day on the Sew Fresh Quilts blog by Lorna McMahon. Lorna is a pattern designer, teacher and blogger.  I just love every pattern she designs.  I have purchased several of her patterns, but she also offers patterns/tutorials on her blog for free.  It's definitely worth a hop over there to check it out.

1 comment:

Laurie Sanders said...

Sorry you didn't get anything done on your design wall this week. We all have weeks like that, I expect. I've been fairly productive in the sewing room this week...though it is because I haven't done much housework.... My husband is a great enabler encouraging me to quilt rather than clean. :)

Thanks for the recommendations of the other link parties to check out. I will check them out.